Do you need a big three-row crossover SUV that can shuttle lots of people and cargo? The 2017 Buick Enclave could be for you. Besides its utilitarian abilities, it's also pleasant to drive. But read more to learn why some rival models might serve you better.
- Smooth ride even when the road isn't
- Seating for up to eight and cargo space to match
- Peace of mind that comes with top safety scores.
- It's a big crossover and drives like one
- Disappointing acceleration and fuel economy
- Infotainment and climate controls are behind the times
- Interior quality could leave some wanting more.