Used 2011 Buick Enclave SUV Consumer Reviews - 42 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2011 Buick Enclave SUV

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:

That's not a Buick
By Tzer

2011 Buick Enclave SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

when I'm driving this Buick Enclave, it's like I'm setting in my living room so comfortable and quite.

What the heck is an Enclave
By Roy Young

2011 Buick Enclave SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Outstanding in all areas EXCEPT gas mileage, kinda sad. July2016 100k tune up--- on trip to Fla got 21.9 mpg ! Still enjoying car. Would recommend. UPDATE, Buick still performing well, no problems. Just sold it to my daughter and her Husband, they love it!

DO NOT BUY
By ROGER GIROIR

2011 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

HAD TO CHANGE MOTOR MOUNTS TWICE IN CAR. A/C BROKE IN FIRST MONTH. OVERPRICED. BEEN IN THE SHOP OVER TWENTY TIMES AND GMC DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT.

Do Not Buy a Buick
By Leaks

2011 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

2011 Buick Enclave with 113,000 miles: A/C has never worked properly, the car body leaks water into the interior when it rains, the suspension is noisy, the car has been in the shop multiple times with less than crappy support from the local dealer but I see where that customer care support comes from when I called the Buick hot line and was a given a number to document our call with no resolution to the problem.

Make a mistake going from my Tahoe to this
By Anna S

2011 Buick Enclave SUV CXL1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I gave up my Tahoe to go to this because my two older children had moved out of the house and I did not need such a large vehicle.
I intended on keeping this car for many years and giving it my daughter when she started driving. It has been in the shop with so many
issues we now intend on trading it in next year and going back to a Tahoe. We have had problems from the motor mount, the drive train,
the axle bearings and several other things. Thank goodness we had bought an extended warranty so we have not had much out of pocket
cost. The Buick dealership has been very nice and apologetic about all the problems. It is a comfortable car but it is not as comfortable as
I feel it should be.