Used 2008 Buick Enclave CXL Consumer Reviews - 119 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Buick Enclave

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:

This Vehicle was made For me!
By Made for Me!

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle was made for me. It is quiet and very roomy. I can't believe that I have a luxury SUV! It is so smooth and handles very well. I love this vehicle! I thought it was out of my price range because it is luxury, but I got one fully loaded.

I love the XM, sunroof, OnStar, hands free calling, leather seats, the sleek exterior and the dual climate controls. I especially like the 3 prong outlet on the armrest console to use for my portable vacuum cleaner, or a laptop. I don't know if they can get better than this!

I wish they could improve is the gas mileage if possible. The only other thing is a button for the liftgate on the center console or the steering wheel. Unless I don't see it, I am still using my key fob while in the vehicle.

Drop Dead Gorgeous
By smd

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Enclave in late February. I have never even considered a Buick, (always thought of as a granny's car), until I saw the Enclave. I knew it was what I wanted. I drove to many dealerships for about 5 months to see all the colors they had to offer before choosing. I have the White Diamond Tricoat and 19" chrome wheels. It is absolutely head-turning gorgeous. I drive my cars for a very long time (10-12 yrs) before buying a new one so I thought about it a long time before I was sure that this was what I wanted. I'm glad I choose it. My kids love it. It it fully loaded with Cashmere leather. I get plenty of stares especially because the White Diamond is so hard to come by.

Everything. Buick has a real winner with this one.

None.

Great crossover!
By Matt Kahn

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is the best crossover out in the market. We looked at every one and found the Buick was the best priced and had the most options standard. Our Buick has every option available. With GM's OnStar you can do without the navigation. I will only buy cars that have OnStar. Hopefully this will be the start of good things to come from GM.

OnStar

2008 Buick Enclave CXL FWD
By Tuckermech

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Love it and have had it 1 month and have 600 miles on our Cocoa Metallic with Cashmere leather interior. Have Driver Confidence Package, 19 inch chrome wheels and entertainment package #1. A thrill to drive after parting with our 2004 Cadillac Deville. Love the seat height, Onstar and the attention we have been getting. Purchased the cargo shade and net and think Buick could have done a better design job on the shade. Love the room as my wife and I intend to do a lot of traveling.

OnStar, quiet and smooth ride. Little or no wind noise. Feeling relaxed with no back ache after a few hours drive. Being able to slide out of and into the seat. Previous vehicle sat too low and being an old timer(well over 70) I can enjoy trips once again.

Redesign the cargo cover.

Buick Enclave Owners Report
By Tuckermech

2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Have had my Enclave 1 month and have 600 miles on it. No problems, love it however I purchased the rear shade and don't see that it is worth the price.

Seating comfort, smooth and quiet ride and lots of interior room. No children in my family so room for me and my spouse to take what we want on a trip.

A better way to cover the rear area not using that shade I purchased.