Buick is back in the drop-top business with a new convertible, the 2016 Cascada. It's comfortable, as you would expect a Buick to be, and competitively priced. Ready to find out if getting a breeze through your hair in a Cascada is right for you?
- Quiet and comfortable ride on the highway and over bumpy roads
- Lots of features for a reasonable price.
- It's heavy and not very powerful, and that results in underwhelming acceleration and fuel economy
- Dashboard controls all look alike, which can be distracting on the road
- Tech interface is dated compared to rivals
- Mediocre interior quality.