Used 2004 BMW Z4 2.5i Consumer Reviews - 110 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:

My Z4!
By Z4

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have enjoyed everything about this car. The top goes down in 7 seconds and the two 12-inch subwoofers make music to my ears. Handling and overall features are superb.

The ultimate driving machine
By Bill

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The Z4 drives and handles as excellent as it looks. The controls and cockpit are well appointed, roomy, comfortable, and everything at your finger tips. The cargo area will hold a 22" travel bag with room for two small duffles or two small golf bags. All in all the Z4 is the Ultimate Driving Machine.

Z4
By Bill

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent handling very responsive. Classic design. Trunk will fit two soft bag golf clubs. Love the power top. Seat adjustment is superb over my ex '99 corvette. I am able to stand when exiting the car rather than rolling out of it with the corvette. Very quiet ride with the top up and with the windscreen in place with the top down. Quality craftsmanship both in the exterior and interior desgn. After all, it is the ultimate driving machine.

Z - one for me!!!
By NB

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

After owning MGs, Eclipses, and Triumphs, I finally found the one true sports car that "fits". It is reliable, handles like a dream and is truly beautiful to view. I get excellent gas mileage and have the pickup and speed to feel confident, even in the worst traffic. The 3 cubic feet of trunk is enough for my wife and myself to go on weekend trips and she can take ALL her stuff!!! All in all it absolutely meets my needs.

Styling - can just look at it for hours.

the ability to move the sun visors off the front window to the sides for afternoon sun shade.

BMW=Best Made in the World!
By Michael N

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this car. This is the first manual transmission I have ever even tried to drive and after owning this BMW Z4 I will never drive an automatic ever again. Besides the fact that it has superior craftsmanship, great styling, and is a blast to drive I get great gas mileage that really helps with the rise of prices at the pump. My next car will definitely be a BMW!

Is there anything better than crusing around town in the Ultimate Driving Machine with the top down?

I like how they stepped up the engine in the newer models.