Used 2002 BMW Z3 Convertible Consumer Reviews

Used Z3 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

RRZ3

Richmmm, 03/11/2004
3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've loaded mine up with the Dinan upgrades and it runs like a dream

Fun to Drive and Attention Grabbing

rpsloanes, 07/09/2004
2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Bought this roadster new and it has been a thirill to own. Great handing if you can find a curvy, open road. The gearing is very low, even in 5th gear, so there's always plenty of torque without downshifting. Brakes and steering are first class Lots of strangers admire it.

Total blast!

mexibec04, 03/06/2005
3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd BMW (325 '96, 528i '99). It's a total blast to drive! I loved the 528i handling (which reviews made the best production sedan ever), but the Z3 must use some technology that flat-out reads my mind. I mean, the handling is just telepathic. I caught myself changing lane in for sure less than 0.1 second at 80 mph (typical on a non-jammed CA highway) by a slight movement of the steering wheel. This car means business. It goes where you want it to go, and DSC keeps the the oversteer in check (the Z3 *will* oversteer when pushed agressively with DSC disabled) It jas the looks, the handling, and the 'cachet', and IMHO, no other roadster (Z4 included) matches its sleek styling.

SWEEEEET!!!!!!!

deewaye, 09/03/2003
3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I really can't say much bad about the car...I love the looks and the aggressive style. The 3.0 is the way to go. Everyone who is an enthusiast wants the 3.0 over the 2.5 The motor is great, tranny superb, and the handling is out of sight. I have noticed fairly quick wear on the tires. But, I do drive it with authority..If you can find one in good shape get it..The car is gonna be a classic!!!!!

Z3 - 2002 3.0L

AnnieZ3, 05/17/2005
3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the most legal fun you can have! The only complaint I have is about the HORRIBLE Harman-Kardon speakers... I have heard better in a VW Beetle. There is no excuse for BMW to use this poor quality. It is one of those things you understand that you will just HAVE to replace.

12345...6