Used 2018 BMW X6 M Pricing
See other years
After the addition of a Wi-Fi hotspot, wireless charging, and updates to the iDrive infotainment system last year, the BMW X6 M carries over into 2018 with no significant changes. Last year's Driver Assistance Plus package has been eliminated, with most of its features absorbed into the Executive package.
- Performance is astonishing for an SUV
- High-quality interior packed with features
- Seats are comfortable and supportive
- Distinctive exterior design limits rear-seat room and cargo space
- Sporty suspension may feel too firm for some drivers, passengers
- Gas pedal sometimes responds slowly in low-speed driving
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the X6 M models:
- Active Blind Spot Detection
- Alerts you to the presence of vehicles in your blind spots and can help steer to avoid a collision.
- City Collision Mitigation
- Automatically brakes the car at speeds under 38 mph when it detects an imminent collision and the driver has taken no action.
- Pedestrian Warning
- Recognizes pedestrians moving in front of the car, warns the driver of an impending collision, and primes the car's brakes.
Be the first to write a review.