The 2017 BMW X6 M is about two things: style and performance. It has an abundance of both, but don't expect to get practicality, too.
- Stellar acceleration from turbocharged V8
- Exceptional handling and stability for a heavy SUV
- Strong braking performance
- Wonderfully contoured seats hold you in place during hard cornering.
- Firm ride even with suspension in its softest setting
- Small cargo area
- Poor rearward visibility
- Limited rear headroom
- Sloping rear roofline makes for challenging entry and exit.