The 2017 BMW X5 remains one of the top picks in the very competitive midsize luxury SUV class. Strong performance, a luxurious cabin and an efficient diesel engine option help distinguish it from its accomplished rivals.
- Strong performance from every model
- Luxurious and comfortable cabin that lives up to its price tag
- Optional diesel engine is as potent as it is efficient
- A long list of optional features allows for a wide range of customization.
- Less legroom in the second row compared to some of its competitors
- Optional third-row seats are tight even for children.