Used 2005 BMW X5 SUV Consumer Reviews - 125 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific X5 model:

The best BMW I have owned
By Rick

2005 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

It does not get any better than the X5 4.4. Pleanty of power, handles great. I have the sports package with 19 inch wheels. It is a wonderfully handling car. I have had absolutely no problems with it. It even gets better mileage than my 02 X5 3.0.

I like the nav system and bluetooth phone link. I mostly like the power

I would like to see a high performance tire that would not only be good on dry and wet pavement, but also ice and snow. I would also like a touch screen nav system

Excellent
By smith

2005 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This was one of the best cars I have ever driven. I reccomend this for all suv drivers thinking about buying one of the safest cars out there and also with a little speed built in to it to. German built cars is the way to go with their quality performance and styling.

BMW X5
By tom

2005 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love my bmw and its been a great car with not one problem yet. It Is a really strong car and very comfortable. And we use this car a lot on long trips and the longer we are in the car the funner it gets. I was suprised that when we went to tahoe without chains, it went perfectly as if the road wasn't slippery.

Dynamic stability control, heated seats, the seats, the spectronic transmission, exterior and interior design, engine and a lot more!!!

More cargo room, trunk is to high, the cd changer should not be in the trunk.

I need longer road trips!
By ILoveMyX5

2005 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This SUV blew away all of my expectations. It is extremely comfortable, ultra sporty and very practical. I love this vehicle! It works seamlessly with my iPod and Bluetooth cell phone. I conduct business from my vehicle and this SUV allows me to conduct it with style and success. I cruise across the state to meetings and arrive feeling refreshed and ready for business. The safety features on this car will ensure that I arrive unharmed. It takes corners like a sports car and "floats" down the highway. Before you buy any SUV, you should test this one out!! Excellent vehicle!!!

Driver seat comfort, ergonomics, iPod interface, Bluetooth capability and style.

Needs better cupholders!!

Not what I expected from a BMW.
By 1'stBMW

2005 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have just about 14,000 miles on my X5. Not aerodynamically designed... if it is windy and i'm traveling faster than 70 miles, there is a whistling noise coming from the front of the windshield. The luggage compartment cover is also rather annoying due to it's rattling. This is not what I had expected from a BMW.