Used 2017 BMW X3 Diesel Pricing
See other years
For 2017, the iDrive interface included with the optional navigation system is updated to the latest version. The xDrive35i now comes standard with keyless ignition and entry, power lumbar adjustment and satellite radio. The options list is also bolstered with wireless charging and a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Pretty good performance and fuel economy from all available engines
- Generous passenger and cargo room for the segment
- High-quality cabin feels luxurious
- Interior is well-isolated from wind and tire noise
- Adaptive cruise control doesn't perform as well as some rivals
- Tech interface has a steep learning curve
- Isn't much fun to drive without the sport-themed upgrade packages
- Costs more than similarly equipped competitors
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the X3 models:
- Park Distance Control
- Sounds an alert as the X3 approaches an object in front of or behind the vehicle.
- Active Driving Assistant
- Warns the driver if a front collision is deemed imminent and can apply the brakes at low speeds. Also includes lane departure warning.
- Surround View
- Provides a top-down view of the X3 to aid in parking maneuvers.
Be the first to write a review.