Used 2007 BMW M6 Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific M6 model:

What an AWESOME car!!
By PainMD

2007 BMW M6 2dr Convertible (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

I purchased my 2007 BMW M6 Convertible about 10 months ago. I decided to hold off on submitting my review until now because I like to form a close relationship with my vehicle before singing its accolades. Well, all I can say is that this car has exceeded all my expectations. It is simply the best car I have ever owned, bar none. The car is an absolute blast to drive. For the first time, I actually look forward to getting up in the morning to drive the 20 miles to my office. Same applies to my drive home from work. The V10 engine is sublime. The handling is confidence-inspiring. The build quality is second to none. As far as the iDrive and SMG are concerned, I love them both.

The 500HP V10, the 'Power' button, the suspension, the iDrive system. Anyone with basic knowledge of how to use a computer will have absolutely no problem with the iDrive. I love using it.

NONE.

2007 BMW M6
By Marc

2007 BMW M6 2dr Convertible (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

This car incredibly fun to drive and the handling is second to none.

The paddles shifts are perfect and the stereo is so powerful.

The leg room in the back seat could be better for a true four adult person vehicle. Only good for kids!

M6 has looks, style, speed, comfort
By Terry

2007 BMW M6 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

Yes I ordered and waited for my M6 coupe to arrive. After the 1200 mile break-in to get the additional 100HP the fun begins. Launch control is awesome! Yes, I said launch control. Your BMW dealership generally does not tell you about this hidden feature that launches you from a stop right into the future. You can experience all 505HP and accelerate from 0-60 in no time. Quite the rush! The M6 gets respect on the highway and all the looks in the city. Another great vehicle from the BMW family.

Launch control. Heads up display.

The only improvement would be to add additional horsepower but the M6 does just fine with the 505HP. Mustangs do not have a chance!

My White 2006 M6 Coupe
By EricB_M607

2007 BMW M6 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

I traded up from a Yellow M3. Everyone had to look at that car whether it was in awe or disgust. However, until I got my M6, never has a member of the opposite sex flirted with me from their car. It has happened 5 times since July 15th. This car turns heads who see it. Moreover it turns heads of people who hear it going by. The acceleration over 90 MPH is insane, and it feels like 0-100 mph is only 6.2. Would prefer if it had more distinctive flare like my M3. It does not even have a raised hood. When you sit down in it and turn it on, and it rumbles into place, there is not much better a feeling to a driving person on Earth. If you are looking at Porsche turbo, drive this car too!

Handling dampering is spectacular! Engine sound, and feel of acceleration is insane. M6 500 Sport mode the car peels out at the stop light in first gear. Stereo sounds sick! Everyone gives you the thumbs up at traffic lights. It feels classy, but also very european and distinguished. Go BMW!

What is up with the cup holder? Thye used all kinds of negative space to store a cup holder that could have yielded a better back seat. Could have made the car shorter and lighter with no back seat like the Z4 and Z8. Needs air conditioned seats. The iDrive computer is really slow between screens.

Fun Fun Car to drive
By dstoneca

2007 BMW M6 2dr Convertible (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

Awesome power! Great stability in turns at high speed. Nice base package with most of the toys included. Fun car with the top up or down.

Stability and braking.

Add forced air option for front seats.