If you're looking for an elite sport sedan with sleek styling, the 2017 BMW M6 Gran Coupe is one of the best in the business, but its price could give you pause.
- Exceptionally powerful engine and an optional package that makes even more power
- Slick dual-clutch automatic transmission with quick shifts
- Richly trimmed and well-equipped interior
- Impressively supportive and comfortable front seats.
- Costs significantly more than the M5 on which it's based
- Feels big and heavy around tight turns
- Modest front and rear headroom and limited rear-seat legroom by sedan standards.