2016 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Review
Pros & Cons
- Exceptionally powerful engine
- slick automated manual transmission
- richly trimmed and well-equipped interior
- impressively supportive and comfortable front seats.
- Costs significantly more than the M5 on which it's based
- feels big and heavy around tight turns
- modest rear-seat headroom and legroom by sedan standards.
Used M6 Gran Coupe for SaleSee all for sale
Edmunds' Expert Review
Most helpful consumer reviews
4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)
This vehicle screams look at me... I am too damn sexy. This stylish, super sedan has out of this world, pin you to the seat performance. There’s minimal head and leg room for back seat passengers with a 6’0” height. Maintenance is high but not as high as it is on comparable sport sedans. If you want to ride in style, stand out from the crowd, have blistering speed, comfort and convenience at your beck and call, this is a the car for you.
Features & Specs
See all Used 2016 BMW M6 Gran Coupe features & specs
4.4L 8cyl Turbo 7AM
14 city / 20 hwy
7-speed automated manual
552 hp @ 6000 rpm