Looking for a luxury sedan that can provide plenty of luxury and cabin space? What about one that can blow the doors off most sports cars, too? Well, you'll love the 2016 BMW M5. It packs up to 600 horsepower under its business-suit-like skin.
- Powerful yet refined V8 engine
- Outstanding grip when going around turns
- Responsive dual-clutch automatic or traditional manual transmission available
- Excellent front seats.
- Less engaging to drive than some rival sedans
- Adaptive suspension doesn't achieve ideal comfort or sporty qualities
- Lacks a thrilling V8 sound.