The 2017 BMW M2 packs a lot of performance and driver engagement into a compact coupe. If you're willing to sacrifice a little ride comfort and passenger space in the name of performance, this two-door will rarely fail to impress.
- Impressive power from the turbocharged engine
- Exceptional handling that rewards enthusiastic driving
- Relatively affordable compared to other luxury sport coupes with its level of performance.
- Road noise can be intrusive at times
- Some might find the ride quality too stiff for everyday driving
- Limited selection of exterior and interior colors.