Used 2018 BMW ALPINA B6 Gran Coupe Pricing
List Price $124,300 - $124,300
See other years
Besides a minor reshuffling of package content and the option of Apple CarPlay, the 2018 BMW Alpina B6 Gran Coupe carries over without any major changes.
- Scintillating power and acceleration from the turbocharged V8 engine
- Lavishly trimmed and equipped interior
- Interior is upscale and spacious, with logical, easy-to-use controls
- More exclusive than BMW M models
- New iDrive infotainment system is less intuitive
- Some may find the styling enhancements too subtle for the price tag
- Coupe shape compromises backseat accommodations
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the ALPINA B6 Gran Coupe models:
- Night Vision with Pedestrian Detection
- Detects things — people, animals, objects — before the naked eye can, up to a range of 330 feet using a thermal imaging camera.
- Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Maintains a speed up to a preselected distance from the vehicle ahead and comes to a complete stop when needed.
- Active Blind-Spot Detection
- Warns you of a vehicle in your blind spot, or approaching in an adjacent lane at high speed. A vibration occurs if you start to cross lanes.
Rain, Snow, Ice, or Shine: Best Drive Ever!!!
The Alpina B6 is a top of the line automobile for comfort and handling. The acceleration is breath-taking and makes it fun to drive. It is extremely quiet, yet has a nice classy roar when it takes off! In my life, I've had a Ford Expedition, a Plymouth Horizon (my first car), an Oldsmobile, a Buick, a Jeep, a BMW X3, and a Porsche Cayenne Turbo. This BMW Alpina B6 is head and shoulders above all of them. It is comfortable and fun at the same time! I expected it not to handle in the snow and ice as well as the SUV's I've had -- well, it certainly was different than I've experienced before. The Alpina actually handles better! I don't know what they did to the all-wheel drive, but they did it right. The Alpina holds the road like a champ and takes the corners like a super-star!