List Price Estimate

Used ALPINA B6 Gran Coupe for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Rain, Snow, Ice, or Shine: Best Drive Ever!!!

Mary A. Kaura, 03/04/2018
xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

The Alpina B6 is a top of the line automobile for comfort and handling. The acceleration is breath-taking and makes it fun to drive. It is extremely quiet, yet has a nice classy roar when it takes off! In my life, I've had a Ford Expedition, a Plymouth Horizon (my first car), an Oldsmobile, a Buick, a Jeep, a BMW X3, and a Porsche Cayenne Turbo. This BMW Alpina B6 is head and shoulders above all of them. It is comfortable and fun at the same time! I expected it not to handle in the snow and ice as well as the SUV's I've had -- well, it certainly was different than I've experienced before. The Alpina actually handles better! I don't know what they did to the all-wheel drive, but they did it right. The Alpina holds the road like a champ and takes the corners like a super-star! Just got back from a Colorado vacation -- the Alpina B6 took to Colorado perfectly! Fun to drive, absolutely no power issues on the hills, and the curves, well that's what makes it fun to drive.

Fantastic ride

JKP, 04/05/2021
xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

Unique, timeless car that turns heads. Handles, rides very well. Interior is appointed as nice as any car out there. Thrilled with my decision to purchase and plan to keep the car for a very long time.