Used 2016 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 Pricing
The BMW ActiveHybrid 5 is a carryover from 2015. The only changes this year are upgraded Bluetooth and USB functionality, steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters and, in cabins with beige upholstery, black carpets and interior panels for improved longevity.
- High-quality interior with top-notch technology
- plentiful luxury amenities
- outstanding front seats
- spacious backseat.
- High price
- no significant fuel economy or performance advantage from the hybrid powertrain
- limited trunk space.
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Be the first to write a review.