With style, power, refinement and comfort in abundance, the 2017 BMW 6 Series is sure to satisfy shoppers who crave a high-end coupe that does it all. Whether you choose the sleek coupe or the soft-top convertible, the 6 Series is a luxury car with few flaws.
- Solid performance from the base six-cylinder engine
- Inspiring sounds and thrust from the optional V8
- The interior is impeccably appointed and well constructed
- The convertible's clever glass rear window also serves as a wind blocker
- Cargo capacity is surprisingly good for a coupe.
- Rear seats are too small for adults
- Not as sporty as some other cars in the class.