If you're in the market for a compact luxury sport sedan, the 2016 BMW 3 Series should be near the top of your list. Whether you're enjoying its blend of features and refinement or putting its smooth optional engine to the test, you'll probably come away with a positive impression. Let's find out more about all this well-rounded car has to offer.
- Balances sharp handling with a ride quality that won't beat you up
- Engine choices that offer power, smoothness and fuel efficiency
- Upscale, spacious interior with logical and easy-to-use controls.
- Automatic stop-start system is intrusive
- Limited feature availability on base 320i.