Used 2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews - 338 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 BMW 3 Series

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Wow!
By J Anderson

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought the coupe in December and have had a blast. This is my first BMW and it has been a great experience. Careful not to hit anything with the run flats - it will set you back $400.

Fast and furious - car wants to go faster than I need to go, great seats w/lumbar.

Headlights shake too much, ride is stiff.

Driving it beats sleep
By BMW=Life

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I landed a new job, I wanted something fun that could turn heads, I chose the perfect car. I got the 335i, grey on red leather. Fast, agile, sleek, what is there not to love? Because I traded in the 10 year-old Mercedes Benz diesel, I would never look at anything else. I get compliments almost every single day because of the lines this car has, I now get parked in front of the restaurant by valet. If you are looking at it, buy it.

Navigation, HD radio, Sirius radio, iPod link, looks, warranty, color combo, wheels, sport package, agility, engine, Xenon headlights, seatbelts, steering wheel, big trunk, brakes, 50/50 weight distribution, steering.

Brake dust!! Price, premium fuel only.

A year of driving my 2007 328i Coupe
By mrpaul

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Car is stunningly beautiful. Power of the 3.0 liter rivals a V-8. Fuel economy surprised me, 25 in town and 32 on the highway. No negatives after a year of driving. It handles so great on the road. No body sway at all on sharp turns. Handling is a dream.

I love the comfort access. Never have to reach for a key. Rear Window shade helps a lot here in Florida. The iDrive not as bad as some say. Took a short time to get accustomed to it.

Include a heated beverage holder like Chrysler does. A shame that a basic car like the Sebring has this feature and a BMW does not.

The Finest Automobile I've Ever Owned
By rs6654

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've driven this car coast to coast on all kinds of roads, in all kinds of terrain and all kinds of weather. I've been driving over 30 years and this car seems perfect in every way.

I have a very bad back from an injury years ago so seat comfort is always my number one requirement and the seats with the premium package are absolutely exquisite. Following that are ride, handling fit/finish, looks and engineering.

I honestly can't think of any.

Great Car!
By Hans E

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I recently traded my Volvo S60 2.5T for the 328i and couldn't be more pleased. This car has great power, excellent handling and an understated luxury that I find very attractive. Over the years I've driven Mercedes, Saab, the Volvo and a couple of high-end Japanese cars. The BMW outperforms them all. The Volvo may be famous for its passive safety features, but the active safety of the BMW is a clear winner. To quote the BMW manual "Everything Under Control."

Xenon headlights, satellite radio and slick Blue Tooth mobile phone integration.

This car could use a bit more interior storage. A DVD or web-based manual would be appreciated.