Used 2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews - 181 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

crap
By aboyd2

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I got my car used. I have had it for a year in a half i have had 3,000 worth of work on it already this car is some [non-permissible content removed]. I will never buy a bmw again.

I love this car
By mak73

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The car is amazing, Ive only had one problem and it was covered under warranty. Every time i get in the car and touch the gas, it makes me giddy. It is a blast to drive, its fast the turbos have very little lag, there is very little drag, the car pulls well around turn, and in sport mode it is very responsive.

I love everything about the car

Make the exhaust louder

I have owned 2 335i sedans
By funnn25

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Fun and fast. However, water pump failed at 84kmi $1033 to fix. Thermostat broke at 80k $500 to fix. Door locks fixed under warranty. Turbo wastegates fixed under warranty. Camshaft sensor replaced $330 at dealership. Fuel pump defective and replaced at no charge due to recall. Tires can't be rotated with sport pkg so need new tires frequently. Michelin sport tires are the best tires, a little more expensive but worth it. Cupholder broken still havent fixed. Replace spark plugs every 45k mi and oil changes $150 every 15k miles.

fun to drive and fast just need to be willing to put up with maintenance issues.

if you are willing to pay for maintenance issues then its a great car. i love to drive it because it's fast and handles like it's on rails

Dissapointing.
By ratafan1

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Honestly I had VW all my life and they were great cars to me despite what most people told me about them, I went ahead and got myself the 2007 BMW 328i manual transmission, ok my concern with this car is mostly the interior
of the car, all the plastic parts inside the vehicle are melting away, the car is only 5 years old always kept in a garage. I wouldnt expect this from a KIA, so if this is called the ultimate driving machine.... thank you but NO thank you.
after calling BMW of America and going to dealers and stuff, nothing they can do to fix it, I guess thats how they appreciate their customers who pay good money for poor quality.

great car!!!
By socalarlen

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought mine SPO a year ago and it is still under warranty. I understand the big gripe on BMWs is cost of maintenance as they age. Since mine is newer and I haven't owned if for long, I can't comment on that. However, I read below that the sunroof makes noise? No such thing. The car is a joy to drive, it is relatively economical, it works well on regular 87 fuel, workmanship and materials are great quality, it hugs the road and loves to fly, and is very quiet and comfortable to drive. I'm not a big guy (5'8") so it is roomy enough for me. If you're big, you may want to opt for 5-series. I've driven it at just over 110 mph going from San Diego to Vegas and it sticks to the road like glue.

Driving a BMW is absolutely the most fun. You never get tired. the in-line engine makes for smooth accelaration and a feeling that no other car has. Auto transmission is cool and funky...Looks are great, too...

Long term reliability and cost of ownership is something I have heard becomes a problem. But I haven't experienced this myself.