Used 2007 BMW 3 Series 328xi Sedan Consumer Reviews - 34 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Fourth BMW & Better than ever
By PJD

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought as CPO have driven 5,000 mi with no problems. Great car in all aspects except run flats.

Performance and comfort Exterior design.

Replace run flats with standard m&s all season touring such as Continental Conti Xtreme Contact with spare or donut spare. Fix radio display so it can be viewed through sunglasses.

Awesome Car, Everything they say it is!
By buckeyede06

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I never believed all the hype till I took it home. A test drive is nice but you don't get the feel for the car till a few long trips in it. After a few hours on he road, i really started to appreciate the subtleness in its perfect handling! It handles and performs just like they say! Plus it is so sleek and stylish of a car!

The great handling, bluetooth, the body of the car, the cup holders! the huge trunk

none so far, great vehicle guys!

Great car
By Franco

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Well I wait one year before I put my comment, I Bought this car last year so far everyday is like the first day, love to drive this car my wife also drives a BMW 2006 and she fell the same.

sun roof, bluetooth

put regular tire no run-flats tire

CPO 3 Series
By Steve

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought this car with 35k on it in November of '09. It was CPO'ed and I really believe that is the way to go. So far, the reliability has been great, as I drive 110 miles round trip to work everyday. This is my first bimmer with many, many more to come.

Bluetooth, Comfortable ride on the interstate, exterior design, understated but high quality interior fit and finish, moon roof, Sport Mode

Not really crazy about the run-flats, but not as bad as most people say they are. Cup holder are terrible, but I didn't buy a bimmer for that!

Seamless driving experience
By larmen

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have never owned a car such as this. I alternate between feeling that the car is an extension of me and that I am an extension of the car. Beautiful integration of driver and driving dynamics. No wonder it is the class leader.

Driving it! Braking is superb. Handling at 80 inspires confidence without inciting recklessness. Blue tooth set up is first-rate. Comfy seats. Build quality is excellent as are the materials. Plenty of bells and whistles.

Run flats' tread doesn't last long. It needs greater interior storage space. Hokey mpg analog gauge. Bc I'm tall I could use a bit more thigh support. Back seat is quite tight.