Used 2007 BMW 3 Series 328xi Sedan Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Great car
By Franco

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Well I wait one year before I put my comment, I Bought this car last year so far everyday is like the first day, love to drive this car my wife also drives a BMW 2006 and she fell the same.

sun roof, bluetooth

put regular tire no run-flats tire

CPO 3 Series
By Steve

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought this car with 35k on it in November of '09. It was CPO'ed and I really believe that is the way to go. So far, the reliability has been great, as I drive 110 miles round trip to work everyday. This is my first bimmer with many, many more to come.

Bluetooth, Comfortable ride on the interstate, exterior design, understated but high quality interior fit and finish, moon roof, Sport Mode

Not really crazy about the run-flats, but not as bad as most people say they are. Cup holder are terrible, but I didn't buy a bimmer for that!

Seamless driving experience
By larmen

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have never owned a car such as this. I alternate between feeling that the car is an extension of me and that I am an extension of the car. Beautiful integration of driver and driving dynamics. No wonder it is the class leader.

Driving it! Braking is superb. Handling at 80 inspires confidence without inciting recklessness. Blue tooth set up is first-rate. Comfy seats. Build quality is excellent as are the materials. Plenty of bells and whistles.

Run flats' tread doesn't last long. It needs greater interior storage space. Hokey mpg analog gauge. Bc I'm tall I could use a bit more thigh support. Back seat is quite tight.

Lemon of the bunch
By Ana

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My beautiful alpine white BMW 328XI AWD 4dr.sedan has been in the shop 12 times, first time 6 months after purchase. Major computer problems;computer indicator pops up with visuals not in the handbook. Service @ BMW has had difficulty reprogramming the computer. Poor handling dealing with pot holes. Little things go wrong with the car all the time. Car serviced at a different dealer than purchase. BMW corporate says that the service dept. has been able to fix the problems the car has had, but the vehicle is not reliable and I don't feel safe driving it. Afraid to drive the car long distances for fear of being stranded. This ultimate driving machine is a NIGHTMARE=LEMON!

Love the style. Drives well in short distances.

Interior driver's side door leather needs to be sturdier. Pot hole handling. BMW corporate needs to address customer vehicle lemon complaints and replace lemons at no cost to customer.

Is it over yet?
By BStokes98

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Where shall I start? I park my car in the garage and never lock it, one day I went out, opened the passenger door to get something, closed it. The next morning the battery was dead. When you open the passenger door, the headlights don't go back out.... I have had about 4 sets of tires on the front, when you hit a pothole it feels like you were in an accident... Also 1 new set of rims... Engine performance is great. Navigation is a mess... The bluetooth works really well and the AWD system is flawless.

Acceleration... It's a BMW. Bluetooth...Sport Seats are great. Xenon headlights, auto wipers... Power Folding Mirrors.

New Rims that can withstand driving in New Jersey. New tires that do not pop and have to be replaced for no reason. Better service @ BMW.