Used 2007 BMW 3 Series 328i Sedan Consumer Reviews - 62 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Dissapointing.
By ratafan1

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Honestly I had VW all my life and they were great cars to me despite what most people told me about them, I went ahead and got myself the 2007 BMW 328i manual transmission, ok my concern with this car is mostly the interior
of the car, all the plastic parts inside the vehicle are melting away, the car is only 5 years old always kept in a garage. I wouldnt expect this from a KIA, so if this is called the ultimate driving machine.... thank you but NO thank you.
after calling BMW of America and going to dealers and stuff, nothing they can do to fix it, I guess thats how they appreciate their customers who pay good money for poor quality.

great car!!!
By socalarlen

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought mine SPO a year ago and it is still under warranty. I understand the big gripe on BMWs is cost of maintenance as they age. Since mine is newer and I haven't owned if for long, I can't comment on that. However, I read below that the sunroof makes noise? No such thing. The car is a joy to drive, it is relatively economical, it works well on regular 87 fuel, workmanship and materials are great quality, it hugs the road and loves to fly, and is very quiet and comfortable to drive. I'm not a big guy (5'8") so it is roomy enough for me. If you're big, you may want to opt for 5-series. I've driven it at just over 110 mph going from San Diego to Vegas and it sticks to the road like glue.

Driving a BMW is absolutely the most fun. You never get tired. the in-line engine makes for smooth accelaration and a feeling that no other car has. Auto transmission is cool and funky...Looks are great, too...

Long term reliability and cost of ownership is something I have heard becomes a problem. But I haven't experienced this myself.

Worth it!
By oaktownraiders

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It's a great car, very practical fun to drive and solid as hell. I used to drive a 97 Camry so it's kind of an upgrade even though that was a great car. Love finding excuses to be able to drive the 3 series its got that sportiness and comfort that i was looking for. The only thing that scared me about it was a month after i bought it the car just stopped locking and unlocking even from the inside of the car you couldn't get it to open.Hopefully its not a sign of things to come.

Sportiness, blue-tooth, looks, fuel economy, mostly everything

a USB outlet for ipods. And on my model the side mirrors are too small.

Nightmare
By footdoc

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Since I purchased this car as certified pre-owned it has been back to the dealer for repairs 1/3 of the time. After multiple complaints to BMW-USA the dealer finally contacted me. Before that the dealer ignored me. I am still using a loaner car and the computer module must be replaced.

Certified pre-owned is only good if the company backs it up.

Worst car in my life
By Marcus

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just happy to turn in this rubbish as my lease has expired. Terrible ridding, thanks to run flat tires, transmission is jerking, brakes are sticky, real fuel consumption: 16 mpg city, 24 mpg hwy. I'm just 5' tall, but is is very uncomfortable to get in and out of the car, leatherette seats very poor quality. Can't compare this car to my previous 325 model.

none

back to previous models quality