Used 2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe Consumer Reviews - 118 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Best car ever
By north shore owner

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Without a doubt the best automobile I have ever owned. Surprising highway mileage and outstanding performance in an all wheel drive vehicle. Quality of manufacture is evident in all details.

Cruise control which accelerates in 5 mph intervals and decelerates in 2 mph intervals.

Radio readout is difficult in bright sunlight.

A joy to drive
By sp`

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Car handles well, performance is amazing, braking is great. BMW finally got a high end 3 series that really gets up and goes.

Engine, exterior looks, acceleration, braking, handling.

Better factory wheels and tires.

One of the best cars in the world
By Chip

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I just bought my 335i coupe and I can't begin to tell you how good this car is at EVERYTHING it does!! The turbo six pulls like a huge V8, the comfort is fantastic, the build quality without peer, the styling is polarizing, the technology amazing!! I got her fully loaded to experience all the tech BMW has to offer. Previously owned a 2004 E46 330i, but this is a whole different kind of animal. Once you drive this car, it will be extremely hard to consider purchasing anything else. I can't believe its a 3-series, BMW really stepped up to the plate with this one. I am amazed how good it is.

Where to begin... that engine (god-like comes to mind), the styling, the comfort, iDrive, fit and finish, build quality, REFINEMENT, LEDs in the outside doors, my color choice (alpine white is amazing on any new bimmer), the tech (HD radio, sat radio, park distance control, iPod USB).

None. BMW thought of everything on this car and it shows.

Sweet Ride
By harley

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I previously owned the infiniti G35 and more recently the Lexus GS 300. Traded up in May and purchased the new BMW 335i coupe space grey and coral red interior 6 speed. Thank god I did! This car puts a smile on my face every time I get into it. Not only is it gorgeous, I highly recommend the coral red interior, the car simply has it all. BMW really understands the driving experience and no detail goes unnoticed in the coupe. The car is super fast, handles like no other car, and the build quality is awesome. The iDrive, bluetooth and navigation are awesome. Satellite radio is incredible. There are not enough adjectives to describe this car, but I will leave you with one, PERFECT.

Engine sound, speed, handling, looks, bluetooth, iDrive, navigation, satellite radio, coral red seats.

None.

I Love This Car
By bcanza01

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This was my first BMW purchase. I must say, I have never driven a car that was so much FUN to drive! It handles like a dream. The car is absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend it.

Ambient nightime lighting, awesome new looks, great sound system, HUGE trunk for it's class.

A little cramped for taller drivers. The internal menu system a little convoluted. Mileage has been okay. BMW SHOULD GET RID OF RUN FLAT TIRES.