Used 2006 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews - 449 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 BMW 3 Series

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

I'll never settle for less
By Dale Larson

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW and its so much better in build quality and ride than any other car I have owned. The 4 years of paid maintainence is a great feature. I anticipate great resale in 4 years. But build them closer to the U.S.A., I had to wait 6 weeks to get mine.

The terra leather and xenon lights

Great car that needs minor tweaking
By LEONARD WALL III

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is by far the most fun car I've ever owned. I own the 330i with the premium and sport packages. I drove the car from NC to OH and the car did great. What's not to love about the car? I have only two major complaints. The use of the navigation system, and not being able to change my own oil. The iDrive/nav is a complete pain and utter frustration. That, and the unavailability of oil filters at your local auto parts is about it. 4yr maintenance is included with car, but I prefer to change my own thank you. However, once you get the car dialed in from the iDrive, it's a BLAST!

Sport suspension package. Navigation. (less it's controls!) Satellite radio. Adaptive headlights (takes getting used to). Little features like blue lights in the door handles. Push button engine start. The drive! Take it once down a curvy back country road and you'll understand. Wow factor! FUN!!

Navigation/iDrive, PLEASE! The tires are great, but would prefer non run flats. I personally would like to be able to perform my own maintenance. Oil recommended (according to bottle) doesn't last 16,000. Cup holders work great, but look like afterthoughts in the dash.

I love it!
By chrissy

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the best purchase I have made! I couldn't be happier with my brand new 330i, not only is it gorgeous, it is very comfortable and drives amazing! I recommend that anyone who is interested in purchasing one to do it, no regrets!

Everything! love the push start!

3 series BMW
By Dennis G

2006 BMW 3 Series 325xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

No problems and fun to drive. A precision German machine with a solid feel and incomparable handling that slices through the air.

Great looks. Operates intuitively.

Nothing!

My experience w/ my 325xi
By Susan Powell

2006 BMW 3 Series 325xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After driving many other cars, the BMW is the best one by far. I love my new car, its good on fuel, comfortable to drive and ALSO fun to drive! I couldn't be happier with it.

Favorite features on this car would be remote windows, slap stick transmission and it is comfortable to drive.

Only thing I would change on it, would be the console; I wish it wer a little bigger. Other then that, it's a great vehicle.