Used 2006 BMW 3 Series 325i Sedan Consumer Reviews - 204 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Nice Sporty Car
By wcc

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just got my new bimmer 4 days ago and I love it. I just need to find the most comfortable driving position setting. First time I drove it, I suffered back pain (not when driving my M-Benz C230 Sedan). Feels like I've found my best seating/seat setup this morning.

Everything....

automatic door lock when it reaches certain mph.

330i 6-Auto is a nice car!
By DaveC.

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this car almost a month now, and I really like it. It has very good handling for a 4-door car. It's fairly quick on acceleration, I think mainly because it has a really good first gear. Also, the brakes are astounding! It's really amazing what this car does for you... it has auto (rain sensing) wipers, a cooled cup holder, headlights that follow the road, and all kinds of other neat stuff that's too much to list. I never looked at a foreign car before, but I'm really glad I did because this BMW is completely a nice car. You won't be sorry if you consider it for purchase.

IDrive, Voice control, handling, headlights, excellent sound system!

Make the IDrive quicker to respond.

Best handling sedan
By David

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Details: Auto + Prem Package. No Sport Package. The 3.0L engine of the 325i is very powerful and responsive. I personally it is very enough for road driving. No need to get 330i unless you are speed freak. Acceleration is very fast and linear. It feels faster than the IS300 and G35. The solid steering with DSC make driving this car fast very easy. The suspensing is firm but somehow it can smooth out the rough road when needed. Amazing. The auto transmission is very smooth with no jerking at all. The steptronic is responsing much faster than the one in IS300 and G35. I like the E90 styling as it is more modern and the head lamp has aggressive stance.

1) Engine 2) Handling and steering 3) Transmission 4) Styling

1) Price 2) Run flat tire with no spare 3) Not many color choices

great car
By Dani

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great attention to detail. Haven't found one little thing I dislike about the car yet. Fast acceleration, much roomier than older models

Love the auto wipers, start/stop button very cool, iPod easy to hookup

Exterior not quite as sleek as past design

Ultimate Driving Experience
By JRZGUY

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

True to its ads this is the ultimate driving experience. The car handles effortlessly and the ride is gorgeous. The new design in up to date without becoming a space creature like so many new models on the road today. They have updated a true classic and stayed true to its roots. Well done BMW!!!

EVERYTHING!!!

Maybe slightly more room in the cockpit, other than that I love it!