Used 2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews - 415 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

I love it!
By chrissy

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the best purchase I have made! I couldn't be happier with my brand new 330i, not only is it gorgeous, it is very comfortable and drives amazing! I recommend that anyone who is interested in purchasing one to do it, no regrets!

Everything! love the push start!

3 series BMW
By Dennis G

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

No problems and fun to drive. A precision German machine with a solid feel and incomparable handling that slices through the air.

Great looks. Operates intuitively.

Nothing!

My experience w/ my 325xi
By Susan Powell

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After driving many other cars, the BMW is the best one by far. I love my new car, its good on fuel, comfortable to drive and ALSO fun to drive! I couldn't be happier with it.

Favorite features on this car would be remote windows, slap stick transmission and it is comfortable to drive.

Only thing I would change on it, would be the console; I wish it wer a little bigger. Other then that, it's a great vehicle.

What can I say... it's a Beemer
By Annie

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My third BMW. My first BMW was the first brand new car I ever owned and I'll probably keep getting a new BMW every time. My first impression of this car is that it feels safe and handles well. Heck, I can't change the model of car I drive, my license plate reads: eBay BMW!!!

Easy cruise control, the best of the best heated lumbar seats, automatic rain sensor wipers & improved ease in heat/air conditioning controls.

Cup holders are flimsy and probably won't last very long. Also, someone else mentioned the size of the glove box doesn't even hold the user's manual, never mind maps and GLOVES. One other thing... the steering has always been very tight in these vehicles.

Can't beat this car!
By Alan Cournoyer

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Ive had my 330xi since January, and the driving experience gets better each day. The power and handling, as well as the 50/50 weight distribution make this a very fun automobile. I can't say much about the iDrive, I opted for the six speed manual with no navigation. I would recommend this car and BMW to anyone interested in purchasing a new car.

The 255 ponies and 50/50 weight distribution.

The run flat tires. You feel every bump, I say bring back the spare tire and strap on a set of PS2s