Used 2005 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews - 172 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 BMW 3 Series

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

This is awesome
By BR

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the most fun I've ever had behind the wheel of a car. Top down is more fun than I can describe, top up, you'd never know you were in a convertible.

325i automatic
By David

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

What a great driving experience. I love driving this vehicle. Best vehicle that I have ever owned.

Styling, handling, best shifting automatic that I have ever seen, MP3 player, Heated seats.

Move the power mirror adjustment control to the center console.

Super Little Coupe!
By Niels Leppert

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Positives: Smooth and steady power, silky gearbox, and better than advertised fuel efficiency. Dead solid road manners, cat-like road stance...A/C holds up to the Florida summer heat, wipers and xenons take care of the Florida rain...my wife is sold on her little coupe...and no trips to the dealer for silly stuff. Thumbs Up! Negatives: You gotta reach waay back to grab the seat belt.

Enjoy the 2005 BMW
By Karl H

2005 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned the car for two months and loved it. The handling is incredible and I love the design of the interior. Mileage has been decent and trunk space is decent, although if you are going to have five individuals in the car, I would recommend looking at the Lexus. But, with four or less passengers, this is the perfect entry level luxery car in my opinion. Finally, this is the first time that I have ever driven a rear wheel drive car and that took a little to get used to at first, especially when stopping quickly. But, the RWD is not a big issue in my opinion.

I would recommend that BMW put the open trunk lock in a better location. Otherwise, that is the only complaint that I have so far in two months of ownership.

Love this car
By Dave

2005 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I would have never expected to loke a car this much. Great car to drive. It feels like it is part of you. Could use air outlets in the rear with maybe a little more rear leg room when front seats are all the way back. I'm extremely happy with the car and have no regrets.

The brakes and handling. I have never felt so in control of an automobile. It is a wonderful car to drive.

Stereo speakers are terrible. Wipers are poor at high speeds. Air vents in rear.