Used 2004 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews - 463 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

I like this car
By jraby

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have really enjoyed driving this car.

Not recommended too crapy user interface not a luxury car at all!!!!!!!!!!!!
By prinze

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Had this car since 2004 engine for this car is pretty good, but has a lot of little problems came up from time to time...The alignment is one of the biggest i took it to the BMW dealer for three times and they still couldn't completely fix the problem. The computer told them it is aligned but when i on road it always tends to go left. The interior wood got a lot the cracks i guess from the hot and cold weather. This car has very bad control interface, the cruise control responds is very slow. when i press the accelerator it didn't accelerate until least least 5 seconds later, same goes for decelerate. BWM should known better than in a highway 5 second disaster!!!

none

This car has very bad control interface, the cruise control responds is very slow. when i press the accelerator it didn't accelerate until least least 5 seconds later, same goes for decelerate. BWM should known better than in a highway 5 second responds time for the cruise control would mean disaster!!!!!!!!! There is no indication if the cruise control is set or not only indicates it is On and that is not the same as set the car at a certain speed!!!!!!!!!!.

04 330i with Performance Pkg
By czego82

2004 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 4th BMW that I owned and the best one by far. What makes this car different from others is the ZHP package or Hight Performance Pkg which give it different look and options. O owned it for over 4yrs and never had any major problems. I purchased it with 44k and now has around 80. Maintenance on it cost me around $1k per year including oil changes and Michelin high performance tires. Car came with HID headlights, leather, navi and all available options.

Performance suspension, 155mph top speed, 6spd trany, comfort, reliability

NON - best e46 3-series made

I'm trying and I can't find a flaw
By cheapdeep

2004 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I"m one of those guys.
You know, the type that's incredibly picky about his cars and finds a few things that could be done better in every car he's owned.
I've had a lot of great cars over the years but this is the BEST.
I really can't think of anything I would change.
It drives great, is incredibly comfortable, looks amazing, has great options and features, plenty of power, incredible handling and it's just flat out FUN.

This is the first review i've ever given that hasn't been hyper critical.

Everything! I thought about getting a 650CI instead but preferred the handling and interior of this one better.

Average about 20 mgg's in the city. Could be better. Maybe a hair more reliable.

Don't buy this car
By felipea1

2004 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Overall this is the worst vehicle EVER!! I keep fixing parts all the time, if I can summarize all the problems with BMW 325i I will need more space. Please stay away from BMW you will thank me later. Great engine but that's it; the quality of the cockpit is horrible, the engineers who design the cheap parts in the interior and exterior should be ashamed.

engine