Used 2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible Consumer Reviews - 112 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Spoiled and worth it...
By Kirk & Collin

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We purchased this 2004 330ci with sport package as a factory car with 3,100 miles in Sept.05. As it was explained to us, the car had never been titled before (which proved true) and was basically NEW, and paid 44k instead of original 54k. Not bad! We are absolutely in love with this car. Every feature, line, material used, and charecteristic of this car is phenomenal. I can't imagine what the next convertible will bring, as it seems hard to top perfection.

Acceleration, exhaust note, remote top- down from key fob, xenon headlights, sport package seats and rims.

Steering wheel needs to telescope out closer to the driver. No multi-disk in- dash changer?!?! Optional alarm system is ABSURD for a luxury auto with a sticker price over 50k!!!!

Love it all year round.
By Beamer Boy

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have owned BMW 3 series convertibles for almost 10 years and this thing just gets better with each new series. Fun to drive, getting better traction control each time with nicer firm ride, appointments and power with each upgrade. Can't imagine owning another convert. and I have driven most. Well, maybe the 6 series.

Better traction control, Zenon headlights, on steering wheel controls and easier rear seat entry, expandable trunk space with top up, improved head room.

More adaptable technology link up for business communication. Keep up the improvements and you will have me back again.

BEST CAR EVER!
By vinnyny

I bought my '04 330CiC two weeks ago
and absolutely love it! This is my
10th car in the last 5 years but it is
one of the two I will keep long term
('05 Acura MDX the other). It has
performance package, xenon adaptive
lights, BMW Assist and automatic. The
powertrain and handling are so smooth
that I constantly find myself driving
twice as fast I think I'm going. I
was an Audi fanatic for years, but I'm
a BMW convert now...

Amazing blend of power, handling, style and luxury. The alcantara upholstery is perfect for the Arizona heat.

Brighten radio display which washes out in direct sunlight.

RED Hot and WHY Not!!!
By Suzie

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second BMW convertible and
forth BMW. Sweet little car. The
improvements on this car have been good
ones. More trunk space with the top
up....

Auto top, zippy, power garage door opener, pure red color, great fun to drive

Every thing comes as an extra package. I had to have an alarm system installed. Why would BMW even sell a car with out an alarm system? What is with that cup holder anyway? Same as in my 1996!

Classic rag top
By Russell

2004 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great looking with a ride like a true sports car. With the top down you feel like what heaven must be like. Sport package a must if you want to grab the road like no sedan you have ever driven before, except perhaps an M3. 18 inch wheels with low profile tires don't hurt either. Paint job is perfection. Alpine Stereo option awesome. Wish it had a true console storage area...my only complaint. Love, love, love this car!

tight turns, gutteral roar of the engine, stereo, gorgeous exterior, top down ecstacy, perfect paint job

console storage container