Used 2002 BMW 3 Series Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used 3 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

Matt , 12/12/2005
325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Absolutely the best car I've ever owned. Could tell the second I started the test drive. My first road trip summarizes it all. 1200 Miles from LA to Lake Tahoe and Back. 4 People in the car, full trunk, AC on, many 100+mph sprints, two over 120, 130 top speed, and two passengers SOUND ASLEEP AT 130MPH!! Up to well over 7000 ft on the Climb up to the summit, driving around for a week at altitude in city driving conditions. Round trip gas mileage 28.6 MPG!!! AMAZING AUTOMOBILE, the quintessential BMW, 2.5L inline six + manual transmission + two door coupe= BMW!! Definitely the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE!!

Worth the Aggravation

RAB, 12/22/2006
330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

OK, I've had problems. Most recently the alternator overcharging. BUT - there is nothing else like this car at this price point. I bought a fully loaded low mileage '02. Once you familiarize yourelf with the Steptronic transmission, you will never buy another brand of car - the performance is that good. And you have to consider the real source for a lot of the little issues - Germans simply do not care about brake dust, wind noise, or cup holders. They want a fast sport coupe that handles well and stops well - period. If you like driving, then the 330Ci is for you.

Happy I got the 330...

spzero0, 04/14/2002
330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I was in the market for a new car... I was going to buy a 325ci but the delaer made me testdrive the 330 and boy was I happy. The car is awosme in all weather. I can pull off the line or drive leisurly and still be happy the sport package is a must and 5 sped is a definate... best bang for the buck by far, mercedes and audi eat your heart out!

330Ci Showoff

Paulo, 02/27/2002
330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The overall fundaments for me to purchase this car is the exterior design, which catched me and so many others. The overall maintenance is very good. The major problem for me is that I did not have much choices to choose unless I wait at least 2 months to get the options I desire. In another words, there isn't many of this cars in stock.

Coupe

Mike12, 08/27/2003
330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

My wife and I had a 328i Sedan, very nice car and no problems what so ever. We bought this car in February of 2003 new of the lot, super ride, fast, cool looking. We had some problems with the xenon lights and some noises in the interior of the car. But overall we are very happy with this car. Probably the next time no coupe but the new 5 series.

12345...15