Used 2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews - 203 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

3 series
By Georgia

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I got this car used for my sixteenth birthday. I have been driving it for four years and couldn't have asked for a more reliable vehicle! Minor problems include a reverse light that is easy to fix, a/c with a mind of its own, and temperature readings are never right for whatever reason. Also, I have had people steal the BMW stickers off my rims..but they are cheap and easy to replace. Great vehicle overall!!!

Perfect size, style, and grace.

A compartment for sunglasses would be nice and cooling seats, living in the south is sure to heat things up!

Great car, loving BMW
By bmwphile

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I used to own a Mustang GT before my Bimmer. After test driving the BMW I realized what a piece of junk I had been driving. The BMW has been a joy to own with hardly any problems. The steering, handling, and power is ridiculous.

The handling is great. The BMW always makes you feel like a king of the road.

None whatsoever. I think this model year was the most aesthetically pleasing to the eye (both inside and outside.)

Awesome car
By KSL

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this Certified Pre-Owned car with 11,000 miles. There were several things that needed replacing that was thankfully covered by warranty. I've had no other problems since the warranty expired a year ago. It's such a fun car to drive and a real head-turner.

The acceleration, the stability control and the Harmon Kardon stereo.

The sunroof tilt opened more.

Going for 300K
By B

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We (wife and I) bought this with 14K on odo. It looked and felt like new even though I was hesitant about the price. It is now 173K still feels like new and looks... well not new but good. These days you need a car to outlast the payments. I plan to go for 300K on this. This is the first car I feel comfortable making that attempt. It has had a few things fail. These were the window regulators (all 4) and a piece of trim. The 3 is a tough little car. Looking to get 2nd one.

17 inch wheels. Not knocking the 16s but the low profile tires on 17s give it a more aggressive stance.

Comfort would have scored higher if I didn't have the sport seats. The pan is a bit narrow for me. Tire width. The 225s it came with do not provide the rims any protection against a curb rub. I put 245s on and not a problem since.

2002 330i Sedan
By pimpjuice

2002 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this car new and had it ever since. Never seen a mechanic since purchase. I put a custom bodykit, 20 inch rims. cold air intake. Car is awesome and still drives like new. Wished i had got the stick instead. Gas average 27 (city/hwy). that is very good. Good power. I don't know about those who had bad mechanical experience with bmw, But I would love to get another i35, 335 or m3 someday.

Sexy looks, power, handling, my 20" rims on it with new bodykit. It's a total new look. This car looks great on bodykit.

More HP, cup holder location, alarm