Used 1994 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews - 69 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Long Term Review
By Romie6466

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 2dr Convertible

I loved this car from the first time I laid eyes on it. The styling is truly a classic and still looks gorgeous and modern and relevant. I have added a lot of items from Racing Dynamics aero package to 18" wheels Bilstein sport shocks and stage 3 suspension bushings when they needed to be replaced, at 210,000 miles, so it handles incredibly, and will turn on a dime with virtually no sway. With 226,000 miles, the engine is VERY strong, but then it has a Jim Conforti cold air intake and chip with an M3 exhaust. The car has been extremely reliable and has required surprisingly little maintenance. This is my 4th BMW and I don't want to imagine not driving a BMW for the rest of my life.

Mine is red with tan leather, the styling stunning. The car is a true "10" I'm constantly complimented! Handling, comfort and power.

The transmission synchro gears are starting to fail, so I'd definitely improve that, but it does have a ton of miles.

Ditto, find one, buy one, 1994 318 ic
By bowchickabow-wow

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 2dr Convertible

What a pleasure -over 130K -looks great, drives great, easy to work on with parts that are easily available and low priced. Manual top-perfect choice-awesome vinyl seats that will last 4-ever-everything is fun here. you can find these for $2500-4900. Tires and oil changes both inexpensive. I have the 4 banger with at least 31 on the hwy (manual)with a/c at 77 mph. 4th soft-top- best looking. Just get one--and give her some love. Classic

design, vinyl seats for long lasting, cold a/c, inexpensive parts, i.e. water pumps.alternators, rotors etc. Great gas mileage.

make the stereo go to 11

Cross Country Drive
By GHdz

1994 BMW 3 Series 325i 2dr Convertible

I had been wanting a 325i Convertible 4 yrs, finally got it in excellent condition w only 81,000 miles!! Flew out 2 sunny LA, CA to pick it up, had it serviced - new plugs & a hose & I was off 'cross country fm Cali 2 CT - Thx God a smooth ride all d way. LA 2 Palm Springs, PS 2 Dallas, TX 2 Smokey Mts, NC, Smokey Mts 2 PA, PA 2 CT - 4 Days - Coast 2 Coast! Thx BMW 4 such an awesome sun tanning machine... (:-)BTW: D one I got looks just like d 1 in d picture above xcept Blk interior. Life was good, Now It's Great!

Top down, cruising @ 80 w engine barely making a sound.

Passenger side windows rattle a bit w top down & leather seats will need upgrading in a few yrs & angel eyes headlamps would b nice - We'll c ...

Best Auto Ever
By chuck

1994 BMW 3 Series 318i 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new. I can't believe it's 15 years old... still has power, fun to drive has never missed a beat and has 219000 miles on it... only had to change a water gasket and an instrument pod... still has original shocks exhaust head lights... have knocked out a couple of fog lights down thru the years... it gets 30+ mpg on the interstate... great fun... hate to think of trying to replace it... a truly great automobile.

Fun to Drive when it works.
By sean mann

1994 BMW 3 Series 325is 2dr Coupe

I bought the car and for 7,000 and have put about that much if not more into it in the 3 years I have owned it. I don't drive it hard but I have had to basically rebuild the engine. That was fun. The interior has completely fallen apart door panels won't stay on no matter what I do. It's super fun to drive and looks good on the outside but everything inside kinda blows.

Driving, looks.

Make better door panels and make it not break down after 10 odd years.