Used 1992 BMW 3 Series Convertible Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used 3 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

I'm the owner, the only owner.

sheila davis, 02/02/2010
325i 2dr Convertible

I purchased my BMW 325ic in 1992.I have kept every service record.This car is my baby.It is very fun to drive, has a good-sized back seat.The body was painted last year (cashmere) and I had all new leather put inside.I also installed the ultimate luxury-- cupholders.The body style looks exactly like a vintage Mercedes.Because it is getting up in years, it has needed several new parts: brake linings, exhaust system and now, the air conditioning kit.I am considering a new car so I have not had the air fixed yet.Also, the chocolate top needs to be replaced but bathtub caulk keeps it from leaking. If you have the opportunity to own one of these, take it. People stop and ask me about it.

good value and style

edl2, 09/18/2002
318i 2dr Convertible

Attractive car, fun to drive, 4 cyl has the power to accelerate and cruise along at freeway speeds - no problem. Easy on gas, solid car, fun to drive and attractive body style. Good value for the money.

Love It!

mkear, 05/06/2002
325i 2dr Convertible

This is a classy high performance car that is a pleasure to drive. Excellent performance in the winter and the summer. Makes people jealous (even though you spent less on it than they did on their Honda!)

Bang for the Buck

RC, 01/04/2010
318i 2dr Convertible

My 318i is not a rocket but really has much more power than I expected. Daily driver. Handles great, all power, heated seats.Cold A/C. The "pleather" interior holds up much much better than most of the leather 325's I have seen. Mine still looks new. Only problem I have had is a Slave cylinder.

collectable classic

MJ Posner, 08/21/2015
325i 2dr Convertible

BMW e30s are still reasonably cheap, but will likely be collectables in the future, so get them now.