The 2015 BMW 3 Series GT is a niche-oriented model to be sure, but the appeal of a BMW 3 Series with an extra amount of practicality is undeniable.
- Distinctive hatchback body style makes it easy to load bulky items
- Upscale interior with straightforward controls and plenty of rear seat legroom
- Strong and fuel-efficient engines
- Standard all-wheel drive.
- Less versatile cargo area than 3 Series wagon
- Lacks the handling precision of other 3 Series models
- Engine auto stop-start can be an annoyance.