Used 2017 BMW 2 Series M240i Pricing
See other years
For 2017, the BMW 2 Series coupe and convertible get two new engines with a corresponding name change for the two distinct models, now known as the 230i and M240i.
- Impressively quick performance yet fuel-efficient
- Handling inspires confidence without sacrificing ride quality
- Interior is well made and has a long list of features
- base models don't always have the features you want
- Backseat is cramped for adults
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Hands down, the best performing car for the price out there, together with excellent comfort, quite a combination.
Best car I had so far!
I would need a couple of hours to describe this car in detail, but for the short review I would say this is an excellent sport car. First of all is the performance: acceleration is impressive and once you start, you can't stop. On the highway I have left all sort of cars behind....from mustangs to mercedes! It is incredible quick. For the city, the car handles really nice and fits everywhere. This is a car to be used as an everyday car without the worries of more typical sport cars