2021 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe M235i xDrive Consumer Reviews

$45,500

Save as much as $1,863
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

German Pocket Rocket

Freddie H, 07/15/2021
M235i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I leased my 2021 BMW M235i x drive gran coupe about 1 month ago and I love it. and this is coming from a Mercedes owner and sales person. My 1999 C43 AMG is my garage queen and I was looking for something fun to drive to replace it for daily driving. After being unable to secure a 2021 A35 or CLA 35 AMG ( due to chip shortage and Covid ) I was forced to look elsewhere. I was not familiar with the BMW M235i X drive Gran Coupe and my 15 year old son insisted that I take a look at this vehicle. The closest M235i X drive Gran Coupe was about 45 miles from me so I took to looking at reviews on YouTube and was hooked. I secured my lease online and had it delivered to me the same day and I have been happy ever sense. This vehicle is beautiful to look at and drive. It handles like a proper sports sedan and corners likes it's on rails. The variable exhaust is perfect, just enough growl to sound mean but not loud enough to bother the neighbors. It comes with all the tech toys and safety tech you could ever ask for. If you are looking for a fun to drive sports sedan this one needs to be on your short list.

4 out of 5 stars

Great car, ugly looks

Whiskey, 07/21/2021
M235i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This car is a blast to drive. It’s fast and nimble and more than gets the job done. Honestly this car would be the perfect car if it looked like the 3 series. The look of this car is so bad I can’t help but think I made the wrong decision every time I look at it. Being inside the car makes me almost forget how much I do not like the looks of this though. It is so fast and coming from a long line of sport cars this car can beat most of them in a sprint. Overall fantastic car if you can get past the looks.