Save up to $500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail or Lease$500Restrictions: Launched by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), the Charge NY Drive Clean Rebate Program offers a point-of-sale rebate towards the purchase or lease of a new electric car to all New York state residents at authorized participating new car dealerships registered with the New York State DMV.
- Rebate amount is determined by the Base MSRP of the vehicle which exceeds $42,000.
- Must be a New York resident.
- Vehicle must be purchased or leased from an authorized participating New York dealership.
- Vehicle must be registered with the New York State DMV.
- Must retain ownership for a minimum of 36 months from the date of purchase or must have a lease term of at least 36 months.
Consumer Reviews for the BMW i7
i7 bmw EV
More about the BMW i7
How much does it cost to lease a BMW i7 in Bronx, NY?
- A BMW i7 lease in Bronx, NY starts at about $1,417 and runs up to $2,606. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a BMW i7 2024 in Bronx, NY?
- It costs between $1,492 and $2,606 to lease a BMW i7 2024 in Bronx, NY. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.