It's easy to love the 2017 Audi TT thanks to its sharp exterior styling and elegantly simple cabin. But it also offers strong acceleration and agile handling that makes it a blast to drive. We gave it an A rating and consider it one of the best vehicles in its segment.
- Sporty handling instills confidence in any situation
- Standard all-wheel drive gives it all-weather capability
- Performance doesn't sacrifice fuel economy
- Innovative technology that delivers useful information.
- Limited interior storage space
- Comically small rear seat in the coupe
- Small cargo capacity hurts practicality.