Does the combination of sleek lines and a powerful V8 sound like your kind of luxury sedan? Those are just a couple of the reasons why we like the 2017 Audi S6. More than just a thoroughbred, the S6 offers an interior that feels like an upscale hotel lounge, while the entertainment and safety tech are cutting-edge.
- Plenty of smooth, easily accessible power from the standard V8 engine
- Fuel economy is surprisingly good if you can practice restraint
- Roomy interior is finished in top-shelf materials like diamond-stitched leather, ash wood trim and aluminum accents.
- You can find similar levels of power and performance for less
- Doesn't handle as well as some other sedans in the class.