Used 2017 Audi S5 Convertible Pricing
See other years
With an all-new S5 coming for the 2018 model year, there are no significant changes for 2017.
- Classic styling that looks good from any angle
- Supercharged V6 gives it the power to match its looks
- Corners with athleticism without a punishing ride quality
- Interior is a model of understated luxury
- Backseat is cramped
- There's no available USB port
- Many of the latest safety and technology features are not offered
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Be the first to write a review.