Do you like Audi's sleek, four-door A7 but yearn for something even hotter? That's where the 2016 RS 7 comes in. Take everything refined and practical about the A7 (and the further amplified S7), bake in ludicrous power and speed, and you get the RS 7. It has few peers and even fewer compromises, yet it can still carry four adults and luggage in style. Want to learn more about one of the world's elite sedans? Read on.
- Enough power to go from zero to 60 mph in less than 4 seconds
- An interior as sophisticated as your favorite hotel lounge
- Hatchback body style makes it more practical than you might think
- Comfortable enough to drive everyday despite its sports car like handling.
- Rear headroom is tighter than in a traditionally styled sedan.