2017 Audi Q7 Consumer Reviews - 67 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Q7 model:

Audi Q7
By AB

2017 Audi Q7 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Great car! Went with a used to keep cost down and it drives like a new car. Fun to drive and roomy.

Brake problem: Seriously consider this.
By Emad Elquza

2017 Audi Q7 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I have a 2017 Q7 and the brakes squeal. This sound has been present since we purchased it as a new vehicle. We have called Audi USA multiple times and they claim fault and have been absolutely useless to help us resolve this issue!! This is my second Audi (A8) and given the performance I was expecting, this has been very disappointing. With this type of service of a new vehicle, be careful making an Audi purchase!! I sense Audi is just waiting for the brakes to wear out and charge us for new brakes. Anyone having a similar problem?

A really great car with twitchy electronics
By Rob P

2017 Audi Q7 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Overall a great car with super utility. Electronics glitches (radio/nav unit failed, security system failed/alarmed repeatedly and unexpectedly) spoiled an otherwise good experience. Still own it but plan to sell/trade within 6 months. Would buy again if Audi could convince me that a new one would be more reliable. Excellent dealer response overall.

In love with Quinn! (Yes, I name my vehicles)
By Steve

2017 Audi Q7 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Do not buy unless you want a responsive, engaging driving experience! Does not feel as big as it is.

A truck that drives like a sedan
By WhasamataU

2017 Audi Q7 3.0T Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

You have to drive this car with the optional air suspension. The models with regular suspension has an awful ride. My q7 Prestige is the perfect combination of comfort and practicality. Two large dogs and the need to carry goods in our business has the q7 serving us well. It is head and shoulders over my prior Lexus GX 460.