Are you looking for a luxury SUV that's compact in size. yet big on luxury? Then consider the 2016 Audi Q5, a timelessly stylish five-passenger SUV that's at the top of its class. From its finely crafted interior to the wide range of available engines and features, there aren't many things you won't find on the Q5. Read on for the full details.
- Top-notch interior craftsmanship
- Rapid acceleration from 3.0T engine
- Unique sliding rear seat provides extra versatility
- Refined driving character makes it feel expensive from the behind the wheel
- Understated styling that doesn't draw too much attention to itself
- More standard features (including all-wheel drive) than its German-brand competitors.
- Ride may be too firm for some
- Electronic controls aren't as advanced as those in rivals or even some newer Audis
- Frustrating lack of a USB port
- No accident-avoidance technology is available
- Diesel model has been discontinued due to faulty emissions equipment.