Used 2010 Audi Q5 Consumer Reviews - 58 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Audi Q5

3.2 Premium quattro 3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic - (58 reviews )

Love my Q5
By caraddict1

I have had my 2010 for a little over a year. I only had one

problem with it and that was three weeks ago. The water pump went while I was driving. My husband came and had the suv towed on a flat bed to the dealer we bought it from. They told him they had no idea why the water pump went (not common on 3.2 engines). They told my husband to wait and fixed it right then and there.
Now that is service. It is great on the road it hugs it. Great miles on the highway driving. I would buy another one in a heart beat. No regrets.

Handling, pick up, highway gas miles, sun roof,styling in general. The color leather in side.

I could say more storage pockets but then it wouldn't be what it is.... So, nothing.

Better than BMW
By maynardac

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I used to drive a 2008 BMW X5 and didn't like the performance, comfort, quality, reliability, etc. The Audi Q5 is more than what I expected, especially the way it handles the road on an extreme condition, the way it accelerates when passing, driving uphill is like driving on a straight road. The only thing I didn't like about the Audi Q5 is the way it drives under 10 mph. Overall, the best SUV I've ever driven, better than the BMW X5

transmission

exterior design needs to be more aggressive but luxurious

So Far, So great
By Toledosfinest

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Q5Premium Plus this month after going back and forth with the car dealer trying to get a better deal with the 2011's out. I was finally able to get the vehicle at almost $4000 off the sticker. I have only driven 1200 miles, but so far I love the vehicle. On a weekend trip, I got between 26-27 MPG which I feel is excellent. I suggest that you wax the 19" wheels with a good wax. The brake dust will still show up, but it will wash off much easier. Overall I will rate this vehicle a 10. I will write again in about 6 months.

Power, B & O stereo, Comfortable seats, quietness of vehicle, gas mileage so far,looks of vehicle. Love the emergency brake design.

Ceramic brakes standard (less dust) 19" Wheels/tires standard Chrome grill instead of plastic

Audi q5 in a rain storm
By lila

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Just got back from driving on route 91 in a terrible rain and wind storm. Today was another example of why I purchased an Audi SUV. It holds the road so well and just feels very safe to drive; especially under bad driving conditions.

quattro all wheel system, feels like you're sitting in your living room rather than on a road when moving.

the manual could be a little more user friendly. a little too wordy.

2 months in
By Tx Transplant

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I wrote an earlier review and don't have much to add; I thoroughly enjoy the vehicle and am very happy with the choice. I do have some observations: my wife, who is 5' 2" drove my car one time and really disliked the oversize side mirrors as they obscured her view; I am 6'1" and haven't had that problem so maybe it's an issue only for smaller stature folks. If I could change one thing it still would be opting for all-season radials instead of the summer performance tires. Also, a minor beef: the rear view camera takes a few moments to initialize so I find I'm having to wait after hopping in and cranking the ignition before I can begin to back up. All in all a great car!

Audi Advanced Key, rear view camera (slow to start, though!) panorama sunroof; MMI--very easy to control all functions

stick with all season radials, would like smaller side mirrors