When it comes to luxurious interior design and a smooth ride, the 2017 Audi Q3 delivers. You'll also like how this baby Audi's sharp styling mimics that of the more expensive Q5. But read more to learn how the veteran Q3 stacks against newer rival crossovers.
- Rides comfortably on rough roads
- Quiet at highway speeds
- High-quality materials inside the cabin
- Cargo capacity beats some competitors
- Plenty of available features.
- Not the best option in the class for dynamic performance
- Ranks at the back of the pack for fuel economy
- Tight rear seating for adults
- Less-than-ideal infotainment control placement.