2015 Audi Q3 SUV Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Audi Q3 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q3 model:

Luckily it has a good warranty
By MA

2015 Audi Q3 SUV Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car has been in service for back up camera failure, intake manifold failure, improper reattachment of a gas line by the service staff (scary) and today the engine light went on for some sort of electronic engine failure yet to be determined. I have only owned the car for 24 months but am ready to sell and buy something I can count on. In addition, there are many features that are missing that are offered by many luxury competitors such as homelink and the ability to set power seat positions for each driver. The nav system is awesome and you can link your calendar to send it to the car for appointments. However, the cool tech does not make up for the poor reliability. It does not even come close.

2015 Q3 Quattro - Engine light keeps going on
By Sparky

2015 Audi Q3 SUV Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

If you don't mind spending your days at the service shop... I do, it's very inconvenient. I only have 20,000 miles. I'm told there are no guarantees the engine light won't go on again at any time since this is what happens with all electronic systems with all cars. Luckily, I didn't have these problems with my BMW, Mercedes or Infinity. Oh, the service repair shop could care less about any inconveniences and will not give loaner cars.

Best SUV for My Wife
By Jeff Smith

2015 Audi Q3 SUV Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The Q3 is a perfect size SUV for my wife. We feel it is a very comfortable, safe, solid, and fun-to-drive car. We both like to drive this SUV than the other SUV, Lexis RX400. We feel more confidence and safe to drive Q3 than RX400. Q3 inside design is very logic and convenient. The SUV also has a great mileage on highway, we get 32 mpg at speed of 68 miles/hour. The assistant driving and assistant parking options are very useful, especially for seniors.

Great value for the Price
By John

2015 Audi Q3 SUV Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We really like this vehicle. The handling and performance is great. I had read that the Q3 did not have the performance that the Audi line up has. It has great acceleration and braking. I am not looking for a 700 horsepower engine , I just want to be able to get good acceleration. The scrolls for all the lists seem to be backwards and the placement of the controls is not the best forcing you to look way down when using them. The MMI package is difficult to set up needing to get on the web and sign up and then putting in other information on the car. we like the interior and are happy with the space ( I have heard complaints that the storage was small we bought a smaller SUV and expect the space. I have driven an RDX, Buick Encore, the Lexus NX and the BMW X3 and like the Q3 better than these vehicles.

Perfect auto for my wife..
By mudmansimon

2015 Audi Q3 SUV Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

this auto is great. i had forgot about the german engineering. (had 2004 z4).
we replaced an acura rdx. New style v-6 (Japan) I cant believe someone only gets 17 mpg.
on the average mine is 4 mpg better than the rdx. way better ride than the rdx.
The q3 is about 1' shorter than rdx.