Not everyone wants to drive a big, hulking SUV. Maybe you just need room for a couple of young kiddos? Perhaps a small dog? Sounds like a wagon might be more up your alley. Add in some light dirt road adventures, and the 2016 Audi Allroad may be the vehicle you're looking for. It'll get you and the family to the elementary school or the hiking trailhead with equal ease. Read on to see if this capable wagon meets your needs.
- High-quality materials combine to provide a comfortable cabin
- Increased ground clearance aids travel on gravel and snowy roads
- Drives like a regular sedan.
- Base in-car technology systems aren't as user-friendly as those in Audi's more expensive models
- Bluetooth audio isn't standard
- No USB port available
- Acceleration and fuel economy are more like an SUV than a regular car.